- Added show_console command for OSX and Linux to match Windows.
Dumber that dumb console. Works with readline if you don’t expect too
much. Although -w and –console switches do work on the command line
you probably don’t need them now that you can call Shoes::show_console
- OSX: new cshoes script for using Shoes from the command line.
Fixes some annoyances.
wiki: Command line for OSX
Fixed with 3.2.24
- Restore old behavior with ask/alert/confirm auto converting to string
- OSX: Fix issue #08 (again)
- OSX issue #20, 137 – command line incomplete, multiple apps
- dialog works better
- OSX: ask() dialog gets an icon like alert() and confirm()
- Windows: can now find the correct timezone for Time.now
- Windows packaging bug